Sunday, November 7, 2010

Patient Reviews

Nov 7, 2010
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Dr. Kravitz - Thank You!Right before my daughters wedding, two of my front teeth needed fixing. One had cracked directly up the center, and the front veneer needed fixing as well. Dr. Kravitz was able to fix them perfectly just in time for the wedding. I had ran into a few financial problems along this time, and they were very understandable and easy to work with. I find the office to be great, and I have made many referalls. - Cheryl R

Nov 2, 2010
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Dr. Kravitz gets an A Plus from Professor...Dr Kravitz is a truly compassionate man. Not only does he care tremendously about his patients but he is a true disciple of the art and science of dentistry. I lost my front teeth in a car accident in my teens (more than twenty years ago) and add to that my dental anxiety, I was a fearful person of the dentist who wore a plastic tooth prothesis for years without doing anything about it. I called Dr Kravitz office and a lovely lady answered the phone in a most empathetic manner. She made me feel so comfortable. To make a long story short, Dr kravitz placed permanent teeth for me and my smile is now terrific! I give this man and his wonderful staff an A plus. Sincerely, Anne P.

No comments:

Post a Comment